We define "Naturally Occurring Ingredients" as ingredients that are found either in nature through plants, herbs, or minerals, or are produced or found in/by the body through it's regular process' as physical or neurological process'. The current ingredients we consider to be naturally occurring include but are not limited to: Magnesium, Valerian Root, Hops, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Passion Flower, GABA, 5HTP, Skullcap, and Cosmoperine.
Articles in this section
- Is the Sleep ZPatch safe for women pregnant or breast feeding?
- How does the free trial and subscription work?
- What is the ZPatch?
- What is The Klova Membership?
- How do I become a member of Klova?
- How much does everything cost?
- What if I'm afraid of commitment?
- What's in my ZPatch Shipment?
- I've received my free trial, now what?
- Why create an account?